Sutton LTC is one Ireland’s leading tennis and squash Clubs (and one of the oldest tennis Clubs in the world). Whether as a beginner or an elite player the Club offers opportunities for all ages for healthy and fulfilling activities.
We have excellent sporting facilities:
- 11 tennis courts, 10 of which are floodlit.
- 2 seasonal indoor tennis courts(between mid April to mid September)
- 2 tennis mini-courts for juniors as well as two practice walls
- 3 squash courts with viewing facilities (including one with a glass wall and seating facility)
- SportsMed – physiotherapists
- Minetta Deli – Sandwiches, coffees, sweets and goodies
- Gym (a brand new fully equipped “state of the art” 240 sqm gym opened in January 2016)
- 2 Snooker tables
- Members Bar & lounge area with balcony overlooking tennis courts
- Function Rooms
Along with competitive tournaments, events and league matches in Tennis, Squash and Snooker there is a lively social scene within the Club with many events organised throughout the year.