Welcome to Sutton LTC
Sutton LTC is one Ireland’s leading tennis and squash Clubs (and one of the oldest tennis Clubs in the world). Whether as a beginner or an elite player the Club offers opportunities for all ages for healthy and fulfilling activities.
Along with competitive tournaments, events and league matches in Tennis, Squash and Snooker there is a lively social scene within the Club with many events organised throughout the year.
Tennis in Sutton LTC is organised by the Tennis Committee, which consists of, our Club Captains, Vice Captains, Tennis Director, Tennis Administrator and volunteers.
Sutton LTC has 5 championships standard squash courts, including a glass-back court with the capacity to hold up to 70 spectators.
Our newly built gym offers everything you need to get in shape and our expert staff will be on hand to advise and encourage.
Family subscription discount of 15% applies to the aggregate subscriptions of three or more members in one family, who are Parents (Senior Sports Members), Juvenile, Junior Members, or Intermediate Members
7 days per week.
We have excellent sporting and social facilities:
- 11 LED floodlit tennis courts
- 2 seasonal indoor tennis courts (between mid April to mid September)
- 2 tennis mini-courts as well as two practice walls for juniors
- 5 squash courts with viewing facilities (including three with a glass wall)
- Premier Fit Gym (a brand new fully equipped “state of the art” facility)
- 2 Championship Snooker Tables in a purpose built Snooker Room
- Members Bar & lounge area with balcony overlooking tennis courts
- Function Rooms